Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A couple of blog awards

Hi everyone,

I am a bit too occupied at the moment and unable to craft... just thought I'd share a few lovely blog awards that I received recently....


1) I received this award from my friend, Christina. Thank you so very much, girl!


2) I got this one from my friend, Suzanne. Thank you dearie!




Aaryan and I are leaving for Kolkata next week so I might not be blogging actively till then and I definitely won't be online after the 24th for a month. Excited and looking forward to my brother in law's wedding :) wish you all a month of crafting delight! :)

Hugs,
Smita

3 comments:

  1. ENJOY!!!

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awards, Smita! Have a wonderful time in Kolkata! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awards! Enjoy the wedding!

    ReplyDelete