Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Here's wishing everyone a very Happy New Year! Can't believe it is 2010 already... Where did the last decade go, can someone tell me!? For me a lot has changed... Marriage and a kid... Lots of new relations have been added and I've lost a few too... Coming to think of it, my whole life has changed this decade, but I am not complaining.
At the beginning of the 21st century... 2000... I was still a youngster in college; very undecided about my life and not knowing what the future had in store for me. Now, my son is already going to school; I am a homemaker with new interests, new hobbies, new passions. Everything from my way of dressing to my eating habits to my way of living.. has changed! And I still say I don't know where the decade went by??!! Guess I was too busy adapting to and going through these changes...

Has anything changed for you too?? Do write in...

Hugs,
Smita

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Smita! Yes, loads of changes here too. The best of which is retirement and discovering the wonderful world of papercrafting. It led me to blogging which has opened up a whole network of friends from around the world. Now I look forwrd to days filled with inspiration, creativity and community instead of wishing the alarm would turn off. LOL I wish you all the best in 2010! Hugs! D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, I could be THERE in a decade!!!! Right now, I am very much where you were 10 years back! SCARY!

    On second thoughts, if I turned out to be anything even half as awesome as you, I wouldn't mind at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year smita!!! hearing from you after a long time, love to your son :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by Smita. Lovely to meet you. Cream cheese here is also very expensive, so I often use quark or hung yogurt or mascarpone as a substitute. I make most soft cheeses at home. Will send you a link if you like. I've done a blog post on them.
    Cheers Deeba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Smita-thanx a ton for that info u left on purple foodie-at the moment new arife (sarim)has some brite colored muffin papers but havent seen them yet-oh if mahavir has anything wilton great-googled and got a number that nobody answers and it says they are consultants...help....
    And u have a wonderful blog with really cutey crafts here and ur son is so so cute and adorable.

    ReplyDelete