Tuesday, October 19, 2010

{SMILES}

I am honored to be the guest blogger at dear Yvonne's beautiful blog. Do check out her blog if you haven't before... you surely will fall in love with her work and her stories ;-) She creates the most amazing layouts ever and the most pleasing cards. And and and, as many of us already know, she is the sweetest person ever!

I also hope to see you join us in the challenge - use a new ribbon technique on your projects and no stamping! 

See you there,

Hugs,
Smita

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on being the guest blogger! loved your card and that challenge is a toughie for me..no stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being my guest Smita! You do fabulous work! Can't wait to see the entries for your challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!.. I'll surely be participating but expect a late submission! ;)
    Awesome challenge!.. wow!.. tough cookie.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats smita ...i really like your work...do visit me at http://creativevisionbymansi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smita, Saw your challenge over at Yvonne's blog. I have never tried Pleated Ribbon Technique before, so planning to give it a try :) But without stamping is a hard one for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A big congrats, Smita! Love your card and I'm hoping to have time to enter your challenge. How fun! xxD

    ReplyDelete