Monday, March 7, 2011

Not so happy...

I am not so happy with today's card. It was a very quick one though.



I think I am in love with the PTI Mat Stack set. :) Just waiting to lay my hands on the right ink... What I didn't like is the color combination. I think my card turned out much tooo dull for my taste!

I am submitting this for the Card Patterns challenge this week:


Trying to find my Mojo to create something special before Wednesday! :(

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: All Hobby Ideas
Stamps: PTI Mat Stack1
Tools: Distressed stripes embossing folder, MS double loop punch, Mat Stack1 die
Others: 'vintage' ric rac and button from mom ;-)

Hope you liked this one!

ciao,
Smita

12 comments:

  1. hmmm...what's not to like about your card...silly girl! It's fantabulous!

    Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup seriously what's not to like abt this card, infact I love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Amy, it's beautiful, Smita! And sometimes a more subdued look is appropriate. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks vintage-y cool.. Love the matstack too.. love the pairing with the punched border :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think it looks so vintage and really classy in its own way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card looks fab,so vintage,why dont you like it hun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Smita! I love it. The colours are very subdued and that's what I like about it. And YES! the whole mat stack series by PTI rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the vintage colors n that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the card is super! perfect male card. I have made a card based on the same sketch, will post it tomorrow. I was trying to make a male card but it's not so male-ish anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Smita, you are too hard on yourself! It's sometimes nice to break out of your comfort zone. I think this makes for a fantastic masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a really lovely card Smita. Love the scalloped border, it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete