Friday, September 5, 2008

Coming soon

This post is for Sharanya, a regular reader of my silly little blog and a family friend. :-). Well, I am currently not at home, so there is no card even this weekend. But I have done some work now that I can use for my cards soon. :-D. I have been collecting scraps that my mom doesn't need any longer... I have also dug out an old box of oil pastels and some spray dried colours which I intend to use for my card...Sorry to keep you all waiting.

By the way, I came across this interesting blog candy at http://kreativkristin.blogspot.com/. If you are a craft lover, do stop by and check out her site. I never win, but I am again keeping my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining my blog candy.
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW di! Thanks so much! Spray dried colours sound fascinating..you can seriously make a business out of this..

    ReplyDelete