Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My card for Laura's sketch #9

Hi all,

Here's my take on Laura's Sketch #9 on 2S4U.

I have used basic white textured cardstock and some scraps of colored cardstock. The stamped images are from my new Hobby Ideas stamp kit. I dug out the lace from Mamma's old collection of fab laces. The jeweled 'button' used to be my earring, one that I loved; Papa got it for me from Germany some 10 years back!! I have also used some glitter glue. The card is a semi-accordian style (that's what I call it). There is space to write a personlised message inside. That's about it. Hope you like it.

Sorry, this pic comes first... I'm not able to rearrange the pics :-(












Cheers,


Smita.

10 comments:

  1. God, this is SO pretty!!!! It's one of your best so far, di :) Love the colours, it looks so professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! Nothing like a good challenge!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card for the sketch
    hugs
    kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very beautiful card. Love the colors and great job to the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic CArd -- LOVE how it opens up -- so very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the folding of this card and the lace. Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Great use of the earing. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! Smita, this is lovely...very fun shape too....you've done a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete