Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Yay! I have some new stuff

I had gone shopping on Sunday and bought this new stamp set from Hobby Ideas. Why did I choose this particular one, did I hear you ask? Well, this was the only card making stamp set they had. There were two other bookmark kits and a few lose stamps. I bought one stamp too... it is not in the picture. Finally, I now have a few stamps and ink pads. I can start stamping away in my cards :-).
I am finding it difficult to think of ways to do the new 2S4Y challenge. It is quite tough... :-( I will give it a try anyway.
Pray that I am able to come up with something good.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Smita!!

    What a neat stamp set it is!!! WOW, you will have fun with that one. Your work is so pretty...can't wait to see what you make with your new stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete