Saturday, August 28, 2010

PWCO: Voting begins

****** This is a sticky and will stay on top till the voting lines for the PWCO challenge are open (August 28th)... scroll down for newer posts ****


The voting lines are open.... Visit the page:


http://paperworksco.com/blog/?page_id=7615


to cast your votes. 









I am listing out all the projects here... so you know what the Indie Stampers have done so far :-)





The first project was by Tejal...Sketch challenge..Here's the card..







The second project was by me.... It was a color inspiration channel. This was my backpack/3d project:




The 3rd project was an inspiration challenge. This LO was done by Spardha:






And finally, the card by our team lead... it was a technique challenge and Shalini created this gorgeous background paper used in this card:






Do vote for the Indie Stampers... 


Hugs,
Smita

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous work ladies and of course I voted for you all! Thanks Smita for emailing me. I've had a hard time keeping up with blogging lately but I'm all caught up here now! Gorgeous creations, my friend! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these creations. Your cute little backpack is so adorable.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all gorgeous Smita and I have now placed my vote!
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous projects! You got my vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card - great image and beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete